Thursday, February 26, 2009

Abby's blessing

I had been waiting for Terra to update her blog for quite a while. Then she finally did and I realized that it had been even longer since I updated my own blog. I have lots of fun pictures, but I just don't get on the internet very often and most of the time I don't have very long.





Luke still doesn't understand how to be soft with Abby, but he is very protective of her. When we go anywhere he asks me if the baby is coming too. He always wants me to set her up to the table when we eat dinner. He likes to hold her, but only for a couple of seconds. We have such a hard time getting a picture of it. My sister-in-law is doing our pictures this weekend so hopefully she'll be able to get a better one than this.





I wanted Abby's blessing dress to be something she could always treasure, but not something that you spend a ton of money on to just sit in a box. When we went to Colorado at Thanksgiving I asked my grandma to make her a dress. She ended up making two and letting me decide which one I wanted. Now the dress can be more of an heirloom for Abby because her great-grandma made it.



Here is Abby with her Grandma and Grandpa.


Aunt Annie made this cute bow. She sells them on her website. There is a link to her blog above.

No comments: