Thursday, February 26, 2009

The beach

While we were in California, we decided to visit Doug's sister, Annie. She lives on a military base about 3 hours from Anaheim. We hit traffic through L.A. and had been driving 3 1/2 hours when I remembered I had taken my wallet (with my license) out of my purse and left it in our other hotel. We went on anyway and through luck or prayer I was able to get on anyway. I was so glad to get to see them and they were great to put up with us.

We went to see the ocean, but it was cold and so windy. In just the few minutes we were there, we were covered in sand.






2 comments:

Annie said...

We didn't have to "put up" with you. I had a lot of fun with you guys. We love to have company!

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you had a great time with all your family there! And I love the pictures of Abby's blessing! She is so adorable! You have such cute kids! And thanks for making me feel guilty for not updating my blog for so long! haha just kidding! Keep the pictures coming!