Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Colorado

For Thanksgiving we went to Colorado with my family. We visited my grandparents in Boulder and spent a day touring in Denver. There were 21 of us in three cars. Everywhere we went it was like a caravan. Every time we stopped it took like an hour so the trip ended up being 12 hours in the car. Each car was completely loaded so that was a long time of being squished. I enjoyed the trip. Doug did not want to go with me 8 months pregnant, but he was a good sport about it. Luke traveled really well, but he would have been just as happy to stay home and go swimming.He loves to play with Uncle Mitchell.
We had to get up early to travel, this did make it so Luke would sleep a little more in the car.

Luke calls both of his uncles "Mitch". Chad is a good sport about it and responds when he calls him the wrong name.


We went to the Museum in Denver, they had lots of dinosaur stuff, but Luke's favorite was the animal display. Here a dinosaur is getting them.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I had no idea you had a blog! I am glad! I just wanted to say hi and wish you a Merry Christmas! It was great seeing you at Thanksgiving!