Thursday, October 29, 2009

Discovery Toys

Yesterday I received a Walmart add in red and green. I guess that means Christmas will be here before you know it. I have not even started buying, but I have started looking. This year I have been looking for something different, something that you don't see in every toy store. I started looking at the discovery toys site and found that I loved their products so I have decided to become a consultant. I will be having an open house in a few weeks (now that harvest is almost over), but for now check out my website http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/julievans . Maybe you are like me and just want something different or want to encourage learning and discovery in the gifts you give. I'll let you know when I have the openhouse, but for now happy shopping.

No comments: