Monday, March 23, 2009

My inspiration

I love to read Suzanne's blog. It is the most entertaining of any blog I have read, but I always feel guilty when I read all of the cute things that she does. When I taught school I celebrated all of the small holidays, but with my own kids a never feel like going to all of that effort. I already missed Johnny Appleseed Day and Dr. Seuss Day so I decided to start with an easy one. St. Patty's Day. The best thing about all of the stuff Suzanne does is that she keeps it simple and doesn't go to a big expense. I decided she would be my inspiration.


For supper we had green dishes and of course John Deere hats.
Abby looks so Irish.

Green waffles and orange juice for breakfast.


My adorable Leprechaun.



Doug was even a good sport.




1 comment:

Megan said...

Julie that is such a cute idea. I want to celebrate all the little holidays when I have kids. Hope you are doing good!